Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Addiction


Hi. My name is Jacki Semerau, and I'm addicted to blogs. (You say: "Hi, Jacki.")

I'll admit it! And based on all the people I follow on Twitter, am friends with on Facebook, and all the other fun social media stuff I follow, I know I'm not alone.

For me, Seth Godin's blog has to be my all time favorite that's directly related to my business. But then there are the fun and silly blogs, like the Funny Video of the Day blog.

So please....share with me. What are your favorite blogs? Because I need to feed the addiction! (And so does the woman to the left...clearly she is suffering from Acute Blog-Deficiency Syndrome.)

1 comment:

peaceofjessi said...

Too funny!
... and something is going on with my feed right now, blogs are missing and I don't know what to do! As soon as I figure it out I'll post a few favs :)