Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you have a millionaire mind?

You don't know what you don't know. Last weekend at the Millionaire Mind Intensive held in Phoenix, I awoke to find there was alot about money, financial mindset, and money management that I didn't know. I learned about my "Money Blueprint," and found out why I believed certain things about money. More importantly, I learned how to overcome my negative money beliefs by creating empowering habits. It's only been 5 days since the event, and already I've seen a significant increase in business. It's truly amazing!

So I HAD to let everyone I possibly could know about this event led by T. Harv Eker, CEO of Peak Potentials Training. Watch this video to get a small taste of what you'll experience. If you're interested, contact me to learn how you might be able to attend this event for FREE!









Click Here for More Information



Until Next Time...Think Wealthy!
Jacki

No comments: