That's why I Can Relate Talk Radio had David Murray, Editor of Vital Speeches of the Day, as our Featured guest. I met David at the Communitelligence Conference in Scottsdale, AZ. David was one of the Keynote Speakers where he gave an insightful speech on what makes a great speech. His insights are priceless to ANY professional giving presentations, whether to 3 people or 3,000. So listen to this podcast...it's 30 minutes of time well-spent!
A brief summary of David's interview:
- The importance of Public Speaking as a part of your communication arsenal
- The 3 Key Elements of any speech (Not what you might think they are...this alone is worth listening to!)
- Mine fields to avoid in any speech
- Importance of using your speech to persuade, not simply inform or inspire.
- Advice on enhancing your speaking engagements
A big thank you to David for sharing his amazing knowledge and expertise with I Can Relate Talk Radio Listners!
Remember, master the art of Public Speaking, and you open up an entire world of success.
Until Next Time, Jacki