|Top producing Keller Williams Agents (left to right):|
Andrew Monaghan, Mandi Ross, Jon Brath, and Lou Rugolo
KEY TAKEAWAY FROM EACH TOP PRODUCING AGENT:
- It’s time to go back to basics. Andrew Monaghan was a top REO agent over the past several years. As our market shifts, so too does his business. He’s doing the basic things that he knows it takes to be successful: door knocking, geographical farming, and personal touches just to name a few.
- Care more about the clients’ needs than your own. Mandi Ross has built her business from the ground up with one simple philosophy – “Give them what THEY really want.” When she began door knocking and farming, she did so by finding out what the members of the community wanted to see happen in their neighborhood. Then she gave it to them.
- Stay consistent. Lou Rugolo built a top producing successful business through geographical farming. But as the real estate market shifted and technology appeared to make life “easier,” he strayed away from his tried-and-true farm. He’s gone back to that farm now and is rebuilding his presence, but his advice to the audience was to stay consistent and stick with what is proven to work.
- Communication is the key. Jon Brath and his team work together to make sure communication remains a top priority. Even when his team was focused on REO business, they still made it a priority to be courteous and prompt to return all communications from buyer’s agents. They continue to stand out as exceptional, simply because they return phone calls and emails. In the end, great communication tells your clients, prospects, and colleagues that you care about THEIR needs.
5. Step outside your comfort zone! Success doesn’t come easy. It just DOESN’T! So if you’re sitting around waiting for the phone to ring, you’ll be waiting a long time. Get out there and make it happen!